Intellectual Property Services:
Russin & Vecchi advises on all aspects of intellectual property law.
We deal with
Utility models Industrial designs Trademarks (service marks) Appellations of origin Computer programs and databases
- Domain names
The scope of IP services we render includes
- Unfair Competition
- Preparing and filing of applications for inventions,
utility models, industrial designs, trademarks (service marks), appellations of origin, registration of computer
programs and databases, further oversight of applications, obtaining protection documents and handling their renewal
- Preparing and filing PCT applications
- Preparing and filing International trademark (service mark) applications on the basis of Madrid Agreement and Protocol to Madrid Agreement
- Electronic filing and oversight of US applications
- Assistance in developing of trademarks (service marks), conducting preliminary clearance searches
- Developing and registering of IP licensing agreements and assignments of rights
- Developing and registering of franchising agreements
- Consulting on obtaining protection, use and defense of rights in respect of all kinds of IP issues
- IP litigation, including both administrative proceedings before the PTO Chamber of Patent Disputes, and in Russian courts
Valery E. Kalinovsky, Russian Patent and Trademark Attorney,
registration No. 3, has practiced IP law since 1971 and was among the first IP lawyers in Russia.
Mr.Kalinovsky’s distinguished career covers the most formative years of Russian trademark law, where he took part in
developing the current law and related statutory acts. He continues to specialize in all aspects of trademark protection,
including defense of trademark rights, anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy, unfair competition, assignment of rights,
trademark licensing, litigation and related matters. E-mail: Valery.Kalinovsky@russinvecchi.ru
Anna V. Kalinovskaya, Trademark Attorney, registration No. 961. Ms. Kalinovskaya continues the family tradition and
specializes in trademarks and appellations of origin. Having begun her career seven years ago with a large Russian
IP Law firm, Ms. Kalinovskaya has acquired wide practical knowledge of all aspects of trademark protection. She deals
with trademark protection in Russia, the CIS-countries and Baltic States as well as electronic filing and oversight of
Our specialists’ great experience and their high professionalism give us an opportunity to offer you the best
and cost-effective solutions to different IP issues. We find a flexible approach to each client and thoroughly study all
matters giving them our total attention. This enables us to find the best ways of solving most difficult problems.
Schedule of Fees
Our fees and services are very competitive in the Russian market and fully correspond to the quality of services rendered.
We have a flexible system of discounts and always do our best to minimize our clients’ expenses.
Please send us an inquiry to e-mail: Anna.Kalinovskaya@russinvecchi.ru to ask for a full schedule of fees.
For information on our services in Russian, click here.